
A few years ago, my now adult nephew told me about missing the point of the movie 'rescue'. When I was a child, he was only watching the movie edited and washed regular TV version. Certainly the canoists had some problems with Hillbilly, were they scolded enough to start counting backwood? If you saw the movie, delivered & # 39; after it was sliced by the censor.
When he saw an unbroken version of the same movie, he began to understand why the boys, especially Ned Beatty, were angry. My nephew may be completely satisfied with the cut version, but I found the ingredient lacking in "deli balance".
Such a situation may occasionally happen. Scarface & # 39; There is no language and bloodshed? Tony Montana is only an angry Cuban refugee looking for work in a very short movie.
We are wondering how Klingons ugly bones between the first generation and the second generation of "Star Trek", who are paying attention to important otaku problems. The sequel to the last "Star Trek" TV "Enterprise" # 39; There, the original Star Trek Klingons was reported to be the victim of the influenza with the consequences of DNA changes that have become like mankind. Tricky was able to sleep at night again.
In order to obtain the image, all available information is necessary. I met me when I saw the edited version of the animated house & # 39; TV version. Suddenly, the brute was a foolish looking Tom looked into a woman who had almost completely dressed.
Have you seen George Carlin or Chris Rock's comedy concert after editing the TV? I am not saying that these people need a stable supply of nuclear weapons, but that is their role. Talking about the words of many comedians, you have some great gaps in interesting things for R-rated comedians of PG TV.
I think that is my final point. Colonel needed all of those secret herbs and spices to make the best way to kill people who are packed with hearts for KFC members all over the world. We also need all ingredients.

